Thursday, October 4, 2012

Print Making

1.  Texture is very important for something like this.  Since we are actually going to be cutting things out of the rubber pad, the texture of the animal will be more obvious since you actually will be able to feel it.  That's why I picked a tarantula.  It is furry and people have an idea of what it feels like.

2.  It was important to have multiple pictures of the spider because we will need more than one angle to draw it well.  We used more than one background because we needed one that fit the animal best. 

3.  Truthfully, I wasn't here the first day we drew the animals so I only had the tarantula fully completed.  However, I still think the tarantula would have been the best one to use.  It has lots of fur and using the cracked desert floor will give it more texture.  It has turned out to be harder than I thought it would be to cut out the dessert floor, but if I can pull it off it will be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment